BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > MAGFest 12

Snackattack8

Hey all,

So the first big release of information about MAGFest 12 happened recently! The convention will take place January 2-5, 2014 at the Gaylord Hotel in National Harbor, MD. A few guests have also been announced, and most importantly, preregistration badges have gone on sale. You can find all this information at their site: http://magfest.org/

I've never been to a convention, but personally, this is the one that I've always had my eyes on. I love the idea of the focus not being just on gaming, but on video game music as well, and the fact that it's a non-profit event powered completely by fans is really appealing to me. I guess I just wanted to make this post to get the information on to the site for people who might not be aware of it yet, and to gauge interest on the event.

What are your thoughts on MAGFest 12? Were you already planning on attending? Not sure yet? I know it seems like a long time from now, and it is, but conventions tend to fill up fast, and I know a lot of people like to plan ahead. I know I'm not around this site that much, but I think it would be really awesome to meet a lot of you guys, and I've heard that these conventions are a blast!  Anyway, let me know what you guys think!

--

June 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.