BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > Gaming News > Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

IlluWeaver

Sony has officially announced Playstation All-Star Battlers Royale, a Smash-Bros type fighting game to be released later this year.  Kratos, Parappa the Rappa, Sly Cooper, Colonel Radec, Sweet Tooth, and Fat Princess have so far been confirmed as playable characters in this fourplayer brawler.  The game itself will feature both single and multiplayer modes as well as online play.  

So, what do you all think of this?  Is this a long overdue game from Sony?  Will it be unique enough from Brawl to sell?  Who do you want to see on the roster, and what stages would you like to battle it out on?

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

May 1, 2012 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Metalskunk

That's pretty interesting, I would expect to see others on the list before I make my judgement. But I hope it sets itself apart better than the Cartoon Network one did. It would be cool to see Jak and Daxter, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, etc. go all out on one another. :P

--

May 1, 2012 at 7:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

Small update for this topic: Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale is set to release on October 23.

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

July 9, 2012 at 6:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Reviving an old topic here, but since the game released yesterday figured I'd post. Overall I'm seeing some pretty decent reviews, and from the gameplay I saw it does look pretty fun. While I still don't like the whole "Supers are the only KO moves" thing I don't think that should take away from the game.

I am thinking about picking it up. Anyone else buy it or try it out yet? Lemme know.

--

November 21, 2012 at 2:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

mby123

I got the game 2 days ago form what I've played It's fun, there are no clone characters however some clone moves, and online is fun as long as your not stuck with people rank 200+ and they're Kratos or Radec. Overall good game.

December 10, 2012 at 6:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.