BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > Multiplayer > Sticky: WGN Discussion

Odinspack
Administrator

Hey guys, Odin here. Well I think it's high time we get crackin' on some group multiplayer nights for Mario Kart 7. Own a 3DS and the game? Well add the community code for BOTemzUP! (64-5404-7483-5315)

Haven't talked to Blue and TM about this yet, but hopefully we can start doing this soon. On a frequent basis would be pretty cool too. Just make sure you add the code in, and I'll post again (perhaps even a YouTube video) when the first one will take place.

EDIT: Changed the topic from "Mario Kart 7 Multiplayer Nights!" to "BOTemzUp Multiplayer Nights!". Gonna use this thread to post gaming nights for a wide variety of games, starting with Mario Kart 7 & Kid Icarus Uprising.

EDIT 2: Changed the topic name again to "WGN Discussion". If there's anything you need to discuss about current or upcoming WGNs (Wednesday Game Nights) talk about it here.

--

March 14, 2012 at 6:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Metalskunk

I'd be up for some MK7. Just post a day and a time and I'll try to be on. :D

--

March 15, 2012 at 4:34 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

I'd love to get some more regular multiplayer fun going on.  As Metal said, just tell me the time and date, and I'll do my best to be around~

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

March 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4mN4y8gPmc

Gonna be fun!

--

April 26, 2012 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Had a blast last night playing Kid Icarus Uprising with the crew. We eventually had 6 people playing, but over the course of the night participants included IlluWeaver, PrinceLaharlkun, MetalSkunk, TMSonic1228, Snackattack8, Helfinator & myself (obviously).

Looking to make this into at least a once a week ordeal, with at the moment Kid Icarus Uprising and Mario Kart 7. Will try to expand to consoles depending on what everyone has, don't wanna exclude anyone. So list what you'd be willing to play besides KI:U & MK7 and hopefully we can make something work.

Finally, I have next Wednesday (the 20th) off as well so I'm gonna annouce a Mario Kart 7 night for then. Aiming for 8 PM EDT, lemme know if you want in (8 players maximum).

--

June 14, 2012 at 5:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

blueblazingdemon
Administrator

Hey guys I sent everybody on my friends list a streetpass about a mini pokemon tournament. If you guys are interested please swapnote me back about it. for those of you who do not have my friend code it is 4167-4499-2388. Hope to hear from people soon.

August 5, 2012 at 5:22 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Caboose740

sure I'm good for mariokart 7(though may not do to good since my drift button is freaking out at the moment and I am a drifter in game XD)

August 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

So since we started both using the forums again and podcasting again I wanted to get Wednesday Game Nights (now WGN) going again. So I've updated this topic and stickied it.

Besides attending a live stream tonight, I don't have much in the way of plans so if anyone was interested in some sort of multiplayer match in say MK7, Uprising or even Brawl post it here. I'm aiming for around 8 or 9 PM EST start time. Provided people are willing to participate of course.

--

November 21, 2012 at 2:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

I'd love to get involved with WGN again!  I can't say for sure whether I'll always be able to participate due to my work schedule being week-by-week, but I should be arond more often than not since I get most Wednesdays off.  Now, whether I can play with you all or not is another story, but that's my issue ^-^;  

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

November 25, 2012 at 2:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.