BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Gaming Conventions

ToadPatrol

In Episode 16 of the podcast the guys talked about gaming conventions. They asked if anyone from the community has ever been to one and what our thoughts are,  so I figured I'd start it off. I've never been to a convention but I always follow them whether through live streams or youtube videos from people who are there. The conventions are a great way to promote and introduce new and developing titles to the public and to let us get our hands on some of them. I someday hope to make it to one of the big conventions, though I feel if I go to one I'd probably end up making it an annual trip. :P

--

There's Pineapple for everybody!!

March 1, 2012 at 1:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Metalskunk

My friends and I have been wanting to go to Blizzcon for the entirity of the past decade, however I hear it's gone downhill since it started. I do have one friend who is an annual QuakeCon goer and he says it's great, I was thinking about asking him if i could tag along next year.

--

March 3, 2012 at 1:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

WikkoSco

Never been either. I am making it a goal next year to go to PAX and/or E3 at least. Even if it isn't what you expect, you at least had the experience.

March 5, 2012 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

While I have not been to a gaming convention, I have been to several anime conventions.  They are certainly an experience.  I do keep an eye on E3 streams, and I'd love to have the chance to go to one of the big cons.  If a big group were getting together at PAX next year or something, my arm might be twisted... >.>

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

March 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.