BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > Site Suggestions > BOTemzup Chat?

IlluWeaver

I'm not sure if this the best place to put this topic, but I figured it would do. Back when the BOTemzup community for Mario Kart 7 was created, the idea of some kind of chatroom was discussed. As far as I am aware, that idea never went forward. I was wondering if people would still be interested in doing something like that. It'd make it easier for anyone who plays together to communicate with each other, and I think it'd be a fun way to talk on a casual basis. We could do something like a Skype conversation or we could use more like a Chatango room. Anyway, I'd love to hear what people think about this. Is it something you'd use? Does one already exist that I've just completely missed?

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

February 8, 2012 at 1:57 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Metalskunk

It would be a very nice thing to have on the site to see who is on. They used to have a chat box on Infinite ammo productions, but it just didn't translate over I guess. We could make a Steam group for PC gamers, but beyond that I'm not sure.

--

February 8, 2012 at 6:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Certainly have thought of the idea, have actually been messaged about the idea as well. I dunno, I'd have to talk to Blue and TM about it. As long as the forums continue to be used, I'd be for it.

--

February 8, 2012 at 11:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

So... yeah the chatbox is there. Enjoy! :P

Note: The sound by default is on. You can click the volume button and you'll disable chat pop-up noises. Up to you though.

--

February 8, 2012 at 11:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

While I suppose this is out of date, I moved this topic into the site suggestions heading. Also for anyone reading, that chatbox isn't just for looks! Set up your name and start chatting, ya never know who might be on! (well, you can look that up)

--

February 12, 2012 at 2:40 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.