Forums

Forum Home > The Community Corner > Podcast Episode 11 Discussion

Odinspack
Administrator

This week I made the topic! Did you like our new format? Let us know. :P

--

January 9, 2012 at 1:42 AM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

First off, I really enjoy the new format.  I think the more casual approach to the podcast fits the nature of you all.  It feels very natural, and that makes it very accessible. 

Also, I very much enjoy the idea of series retrospectives as a recurring segment for the podcast.  There are so many well developed and well-loved series out there that it will keep you busy for quite some time!  I'd love to see you all tackle a few of the lesser known series too and not just things like Sonic or Kirby (not that those should be ignored...).

Would you all mind posting a link somewhere about the next gen console leak?  This is the first I've heard of it.  I do agree with you all that either releasing a new generation right now would be a bit strange do to the success the new systems are having and the minor changes in specs.  Plus, the two have been putting so much money into the Kinect and Move that switching now would be foolish.

Ok, this comment ended up much longer than I intended.  Sorry about that!  Anyway, a solid episode as always.

P.S. I can't believe you all were rooting for the Giants *is a Falcons fan*.  

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

January 12, 2012 at 8:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.