BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > Gaming News > Did you buy a Nintendo 3DS before the price drop?

TMSonic1228
Administrator

If so, you should have your free NES games that came earlier this year, assuming you got the Ambassadors Certificate in that time....BUT....now you can now obtain your 10 free Gameboy Advanced games to boot! Yes sir, Fire Emblem, Mario Kart Super Circuit, Zelda Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion, and many more are waiting for you early 3DS owners to snag! Simply go to the eshop, go to settings, go to your downloads, and you should have your 10 free games lying in wake. So what's your favorite out of the 10 free games?

--

December 16, 2011 at 2:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheDarkMaster

Legend of zelda Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion and Waro Land 4 are my favorite.

December 16, 2011 at 9:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

All of the free NES and GBA games that Nintendo's released for everyone who bought the 3DS pre-price drop almost make me wish I hadn't waited to buy mine.  Then again, I'm a poor college student.   Still,  I am jealous of all of you for your awesome free games XP

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

December 16, 2011 at 10:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Snackattack8

Yep, I got mine before the price drop as well. I'm actually playing Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones right now, and loving it :P Out of all the games included, I'd have to say that Metroid Fusion is by far my favorite, with Minish Cap coming in at a close second.

--

December 16, 2011 at 11:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Been playing Metroid Fusion, absolutely loving it. It feels like Super Metroid with the exception I've never played this before. Also the controls are great, really feels like you have full control of Samus' movements.

--

December 18, 2011 at 1:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.