BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > Site Updates > Site Changes via Mr. Spack

Odinspack
Administrator

So this topic is gonna be changes I make to the site, be it the homepage, forums or something else. It'll be kept locked so everyone can read the changes, remember if you have an idea to put it in the site suggestions forum!

December 4, 2011 at 6:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Changes made December 4th, 2011:

-changed the name of "Gaming in General" to "Everything Gaming"

-added the heading "Multiplayer" to "Gaming in General", this is for posting information for online gaming with either the BOTemzUp crew or members of the site

December 4, 2011 at 6:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Changes made January 2nd, 2012:

-started using the links section, it's gonna have all of our guest hosts channels there for now

January 2, 2012 at 12:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Changes made April 23rd, 2012:

-added a "Release Dates" section, so if you wanna know when a game is coming out you can just check it there

-if there's a game not there or a mistake, just send me a PM and I'll add/fix it right away

April 23, 2012 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Changes made November 14th, 2012:

-"Wednesday Game Nights" tab changed to "WGN"

-"Release Dates" section updated considerably

-main page slightly changed, includes important notice

-SoundCloud no longer being used, in the process of changing over to using MediaFire

-new podcasts will be viewable on YouTube channel

November 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Changes made May 26th, 2013:

-"E3" section has returned, just in time for E3 2013

-Podcast 25 has been updated

-"Release Dates" in process of getting updated

-background changed

-still looking to update the banner, if you can help send me a PM

May 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

Changes made January 20th, 2014:

-The website look has had an overhaul. The background is different, the header bar is smaller and just displays the logo for now. Need someone to make us a cool lookin' banner.

-This was changed awhile ago but listing here now. The front page displays our TwitchTV stream, so when we go live it will be possible to view it from the site. This should make traffic to the site go up and to be honest seems more convenient.

-To kinda go along with the stream (sorta), the Chatango textbox is back. It has been moved up to near the top of the sidebar, right beside the stream window. Perhaps we can use this for talking during stream instead of Twitch's service?

-The "Release Dates" tab has been removed for now. The page still exists but is hidden because it is outdated. I will at some point update it and bring it back but for now I just want to get the basic stuff running on the site first before I go into more complicated details.

-I guess on that note I would eventually like to bring back the "WGN" (Wednesday Game Nights) tab too, but again it's the same story. I don't even know if Wednesday would really work for me anyways now that I'm live streaming every Wednesday night. Unless I worked that in somehow. Hmm...

-If you have any suggestions on how I (or anyone else on the BOTemzUp team) can make things better just go to this forum here and leave a topic or reply to one that already exists. A sure way to get this group going again would be from your input so please help us out!

January 20, 2014 at 4:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

This topic is closed, no additional posts are allowed.