BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Game Night?!

ToadPatrol

Are you guys interested in getting some game nights going? I personally have a 360, PS3. I can play PC as well but only have Team Fortress 2 on Steam. What would be good times for everyone as well as some games that would work?

--

There's Pineapple for everybody!!

October 31, 2011 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

IlluWeaver

I think that's a wonderful idea!  Sadly, I really don't have any online multiplayer games at the moment and will be unable to join you all.  Nevertheless, it sounds like a great way to get more people interested in the community and bring the community together.  Perhaps it'd be possible to do streaming and/or recording of some of these for those unable to attend?

--

~Weaving a web of time and illusions~

October 31, 2011 at 5:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

I'd love to organize stuff like this so I can get Golden Saturday rockin' and rollin' again. I have several games I can play, suppose I can list them below here.

PC: Starcraft II

Xbox360: Modern Warfare 2, Gears of War 3, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Halo 3

Wii: Goldeneye 007, Mario Kart Wii, Monster Hunter Tri, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

As for a good times we'd have to get a bunch of people interested first and then try to work something out. Anyone else interested just post here with some games!

--

November 2, 2011 at 12:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WikkoSco

Sadly, the only game I'd probably be able to play with anyone here is League of Legends. I would try TF2, but it crashes after 5 minutes every time. Although I heard that was because of some update issues they had last month, so maybe TF2.

--

I'm only humble when I'm not being a smartass.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WikkoScoLPs

My site:http://indiependantgames.webs.com/

November 2, 2011 at 3:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToadPatrol

I guess I can post my games.

PC: TF2 and Minecraft

360: Any halo, any Cod, BfBC1 and 2, BF3, L4D2, Gears 2, TF2, GTA IV, Red Dead

PS3: Uncharted 2, MAG

--

November 2, 2011 at 11:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TheSadisticHero

I'd be down for Halo 3 or brawl

November 10, 2011 at 12:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ToadPatrol

I've gotten a few more games for steam recently so if anyone ever wants to play feel free to add me or send me a message. I picked up Terraria, Nation Red, Magika, DC Universe Online (also have it on PS3 but haven't played it yet) and L4Dead 2 (crashes quite often with this one).

--

January 20, 2012 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.