BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Scary Movies

ToadPatrol

Okay, so I just got back from seeing Paranormal Activity 3 and... let's just say I have all the light on now. The only other scary movie that I remember seeing was "The Ring" when I was in high school and that didn't seem to scare me that much. Without giving too much away, the part that freaked me out the most wasn't the strange things that were happening but more why they were happening which is revealed at the end of the movie.

Do you guys watch many scary movies or are you like me and tend to stay away from them? If you do like them, what is the scariest part of the movies to you and why do you like them? Is it when things pop up and scare you quickly or things with a bit more substance behind them (if that makes sense)?

--

There's Pineapple for everybody!!

October 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

WikkoSco

I don't watch horror movies because A. The plots are usually exactly the same B. I find the concept of scaring yourself for entertainment stupid. 

--

I'm only humble when I'm not being a smartass.

YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/WikkoScoLPs

My site:http://indiependantgames.webs.com/

October 23, 2011 at 2:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

MrMattjun

The scariest movie has to be "Killer Klowns from Outer Space".

October 23, 2011 at 1:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Laharl

One Halloween, my uncle visited our house for a while. Mom and the rest of my family was gone, so I it was just me and him. My uncle is a huge horror movie buff, and loves all of them. Not really sure why. Anyways, I walked in the living room to see what he was doing. He was watching the movie Halloween. For some reason I decided to watch it with him.

I had nightmares for a month.

Needless to say, I hate scary movies. With a passion of a thousand suns.

--

October 23, 2011 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ToadPatrol

MrMattjun at October 23, 2011 at 1:16 PM

The scariest movie has to be "Killer Klowns from Outer Space".

That doesn't sound scary but clowns by themselves can be a bit creepy. I noticed this is on netflix so I'm going to try watching it. Laharl you reminded me that I have seen one of the Halloween movies as well, I had just forgotten about it. I vaguely remember that I kind of liked it because it was more suspensful than scary.

--

There's Pineapple for everybody!!

October 24, 2011 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.