BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > Site Suggestions > Sections that should exist.

RMDan

While I can see this is a fresh forums, there is some things that I believe should be there. There should at the minimum be an off topic type section to help keep the other sections free of off topic topics.

Example: [Title] Verification Image [/Title]

[Post] [ Hey I noticed that my verification code was hello, world during the sign up process. Does anyone know if this was a set value or random chance those two word were together? [img*] *image of verification box [/img*] [/post]

This type of post has no where to be posted yet. A general of topic section coud be a single section or a group of different types of off topic(Role Play, Music, Advertising(of yourself not product), etc).

Also a preview button for posting would be useful to verify how a post will look before it is posted(for testing forum post code and such). And the way the text box gives a half line of space everytime enter is pressed that does not translate to the actual post is difficult to space properly.

I hope you take this into consideration.

RMDan

--

[quote ]

"The only winning move is not to play" WOPR

[/quote]

October 21, 2011 at 12:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Odinspack
Administrator

I added a General Discussion heading, I don't know why there wasn't one before. Thanks for that.

As for a preview button, I agree that there should be one and I'll look into it... but I don't think that the service we're using (webs.com) has that, and I don't know if there would be a way to integrate it. But like I said I'll try. :P

--

October 21, 2011 at 1:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

RMDan

Awesome to see such prompt a response for a new setup. Another thing that came to mind is somewhere someone should post the forum posting codes(if there are any). It looks good but im not familiar with this forum system and I dont like not being able to control how my posts look.

Thanks

RMDan

--

[quote ]

"The only winning move is not to play" WOPR

[/quote]

October 21, 2011 at 2:50 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.