BOTemzUp

Where we are always drunk on games!

Forums

Forum Home > What Are You Playing? > Forza 4

ToadPatrol

I picked up Forza 4 the other day and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. Racing games are not my expertise but this one seems to do a good job in the beginning to help the player along. In the game there are Car Clubs that you can join and I was thinking if there were enough people on the forum that have the game we could set up a club just for site members. Anyone else playing this? What do you think of it?

October 20, 2011 at 10:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

blueblazingdemon
Administrator

well I haven't played Forza 4 or even thought to pick it up. Main reason being is I have Forza 2 and even though it is enjoyable, it really wasn't my cup of tea. Anything that makes this game worth getting?

October 20, 2011 at 11:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ToadPatrol

Well, this is the first Forza game I've played so I don't have a very good idea of how to compare it to Forza 2. The obvious reasons are the improved visuals, and vehicle sounds. They've included over 100 more vehicles and added 30 more manufacturers since Forza 3.

There's also a rivals mode where you can post lap times and your friends can race agains your ghost as well as the online multiplayer. Also, If you like Top Gear, Jeremy Clarkson (the main host of Top Gear U.K.) does some voice work in the game which I find delightful. :) There is also some kinect integration (if you're into that sort of thing).

If you're not really a big simulated racing fan I would still recommend renting it for a bit just to see if the improvements pull you in.

--

There's Pineapple for everybody!!

October 20, 2011 at 12:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ceptor

I haven't yet played Forza 4, but what I've seen compared to Forza's 2 and 3, it looks amazing.

Every single car within the game has been realistically recorded, so the sounds are fantastic. Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson does the voice work for some cars in the games beautiful and highly detailed Autovista mode. The driving mechanics are fantastic, and there's infinitely customizable ways of setting your particular driving style.

You can choose to have Driving Assists, Racing Line, Transmission etc.

I will for sure get this, as the first game I ever remember playing was in fact Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit way back when I was 3 years old.

--

October 31, 2011 at 12:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

ToadPatrol

Ceptor at October 31, 2011 at 12:07 AM

I haven't yet played Forza 4, but what I've seen compared to Forza's 2 and 3, it looks amazing.

Every single car within the game has been realistically recorded, so the sounds are fantastic. Top Gear's Jeremy Clarkson does the voice work for some cars in the games beautiful and highly detailed Autovista mode. The driving mechanics are fantastic, and there's infinitely customizable ways of setting your particular driving style.

You can choose to have Driving Assists, Racing Line, Transmission etc.

I will for sure get this, as the first game I ever remember playing was in fact Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit way back when I was 3 years old.

Nicely put. I have always been a big fan of the Need For Speed Series as well. Let me know when you pick up Forza 4 and we can race sometime! :)

--

There's Pineapple for everybody!!

October 31, 2011 at 1:05 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.